Protect. Optimize. Thrive.
We created our website security & maintenance plan to protect our clients sites from getting hacked.
While we succeeded in that (and still to this day have a 100% success rate of no hacks once on the plan) we found out there was another need for our clients once a site went live…maintenance and optimization.
Once a website is live, it’s not only important to protect it from malware and hackers that can take your site down and destroy your Google rankings but it’s also important to keep the tools in the site updated and to make sure the site as a whole is running quickly and efficiently.
Our monthly plan includes all that and more. Essentially, we’re on your side making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up and is kicking butt online.
What’s In The Plan?
Our website maintenance/security plan covers 4 main areas:
1) Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware and other evil internet forces.
- Website protection
- Daily scanning
- Hackers & spam denied
- Website monitoring
3) Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
4) Monthly Reports
We send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more.
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
*** AS A BONUS ***
We offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have us in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
• $79/MO for a site we didn’t build.
• We offer a price break for multiple sites
• No contracts, initiation or termination fees
• Annual pricing option pay for 11 months instead of 12.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
Never a cost to leave.
If we are building or redesigning your site; there is no setup fee if you are joining our maintenance program straight away as part of the project.
If it’s been more than six months since we built your site or if you have made changes to the site since we built it within those six months, there is a $199 setup fee.
If we didn’t build your site the setup fee starts at $199. Contact us to get a setup fee quote.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline our maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
Negative on this one, ghost rider. The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – we’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – we’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any sites on our maintenance plan.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
We’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, we’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at our hourly rate.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
We can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $350 then we can immediately get your site on our monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected form hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
We’re pretty darn quick around these parts. We try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.
Hear From Our Clients Why they Love the Monthly Plan